Modern kitchen design with white color lamination and black lacquer
This beautiful black and white cabinet presents a strong feeling of
nature. Combining L-shape kitchen cabinet with the little arc-shape
island, this kitchen provides you enough places to move and more
spaces to put your cookware, which is convenient for your cooking.
|Lamination and lacquer door GPLKK001|
|Door: Lamination and lacquer door|
|5-8 mm Back Board|
|20mm thick Granite, marble, quartz or artificial stone with 20
|Base units+ wall units+ counter top+ hardware+ sink+ faucet|
|Blum or other international brand|
|Various delicate stylish handles Options|
|PVC, Aluminum alloy or same as door panel|
|Flat pack or assembled pack|
|Cabinets: underlay+ hard carton|
|Counter top quart stone countertop|
RTA (Ready to assemble) Packing Procedure:
1. After production and inspection of kitchen cabinets, they will be
packed in cartons next. First of all, foamed plastics are placed at
the bottom of the carton ready for panels packing.
2. And then, every panel in cartons is separately lined with EPE
foam sheets and air bubble films.
3. After finishing that, foamed plastics are placed at the top of
carton to ensure that panels are wrapped very well.
4. Concerning the packing of the glass and countertops, packs them
to a carton that is covered with wooden frames. This is
particularly important for preventing countertop and glass from
breakage during shipment.
5. Without wooden frames, panels in cartons will be bound with rope
6. Every client who bought cabinetry products has a contract number
for his order. This contract number and product name will be marked
on the outside of each carton before shipment.
7. The regular strong seaworthy Packing is done.
8. Finally, pre-packaged cartons will be unloaded onto the
warehouse waiting for shipment.
Details Of Proudcts As Below Pictures